Safely used Firewood Logs, without any sharp edges at all! Simply place the wood on the center of our wood splitter, then hit down on it with a small hammer.
Safe. Fast. King-Sized Wood Splitting
INSPIRATION GROWS AGAIN
- From the maker of the award-winning original, this king-sized version maintains the same incredible design quality, while increasing your firewood splitting capabilities even more
- inside dia., keeping your fingers safely away from the blade, while allowing you to split wood almost 40% larger than with the original.
- By adding height to the original, the taller 7.87in.H king-sized frame makes it possible to split longer pieces of firewood without worrying about running out of room below the splitting wedge
PREMIUM BUILD, TIMELESS PERFORMANCE
- Quality abounds in this rugged, one-piece cast iron frame, custom forged in an industry-leading Australian foundry
- The beefy, H-designed base features a broad 3.95in.W stance with permanent-mount bolt holes built right in, offering the steady, rock-solid hold you need while splitting wood
- A perfectly angled splitting head that never needs sharpening pairs with a durable frame design with no moving parts to break, offering virtually maintenance-free performance
- Smart construction and a timeless design ensure that, with just a bit of care, the kindling splitter will stand ready for use and be handed down for generations
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
- There's never any need to swing a sharp, heavy axe — the cast iron splitting head remains stationary, permanently mounted inside a cast iron frame
- Just place a piece of firewood inside the 9in. dia. iron safety ring and firmly strike it with a blunt instrument, such as a hammer, mallet or even another piece of wood, easily driving the wood down onto the stationary wedge head
- Safely splits a full stack of firewood, quickly creating kindling for your fireplace, fire pit, pizza oven, sauna, barbecue, smoker, and more
If you need to create kindling for your campfire, wood stove, fireplace or pizza oven and you don’t want to risk injury by using an axe, the kindling splitter is just what you need. Built in Australia with an award-winning, patented design, it's the safer, faster and easier way to make the best kindling for your fire.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- To split a piece of wood, place it inside of the frame and strike it with a maul
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard axe
- Made of high-quality cast iron in Australia
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Bolt holes for permanent mounting
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
Material: Cast iron
- 1 * Firewood Kindling Splitter
- Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown in the pictures.