“𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧” - A Unique Robin Bird-inspired Hand-painted Sculptural.
Many cultures believe that robins are messengers from Heaven. Many believe that robins carefully carry the spirit of loved ones no longer with us.
Come With A Sweet Poem Card:
"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚, 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚? 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚."
Let this sweet poem bring comfort to anyone who has suffered a great loss - appropriate for a wake, a gift to send to family, or as a remembrance of a loved one.
- Robin is famous for their bright orange-colored breast and, of course, those cheery songs. Robins are also considered to be a sign that your deceased loved one is with you.
- Robin symbolizes new beginnings, new projects, and a sign of good things to come. Lots of people believe that robins bring luck to those they stay close to.
- Robin has great symbolic significance and has been done for centuries. So, remember when robins are near, the thoughts of lost loved ones, new beginnings, or renewed hope surround you.
- Each bird is carefully sculpted by our top craftsmen and hand-painted to match nature’s beauty. Meticulous artistry, our hand-painted robin is a true work of art.
- Set of 2 cute robin birds make your home, patio, and garden backyard lively. And they are also a perfect gift for friends who loves gardening and decorating.
- Weight: 350g.
- Material: Resin, Metal.
- Packing: two birds are well packed into a box.
- We believe that the souls of our passed loved ones can manifest in different winged creatures that serve as Robin and show up to us when we need them the most.
- It is our vision to help people heal and connect with loved ones passed on from this physical plane.
- We hope that our artistic and soulful pieces and poetry will give you hope and remind you that your love never dies.